Baby Sonnenfeld Arrives

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baby's first shots!

My father in law Martin sent us to a training weekend to learn more about gun safety and to get extra practice with shooting. It was a blast! We learned a lot and had quite a few laughs too! Thanks Martin!

Over Christmas MJ and I along with our little nugget, went to the Black Hills to celebrate. We had such a nice time relaxing and catching up with lots of friends and family. I was able to shoot my new rifle. I must say that being pregnant made me a better shot! Thanks again Martin and Jeanie for such a wonderful time. We love you!

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog. I didn't know you shoot guns. What a woman! :) loved the Jewel song on Sunday, BTW, it was superb for your voice.

    ReplyDelete